FUDGY MATCHA CARAMEL SLICES (ft. Protein Blend, Granola and Nut Mix)
A super easy-to-follow recipe for fudgy matcha caramel slices. This recipe is satisfying and will give you an ENERGY boost, thanks to the matcha sauce.
Get start now!
- 3/4 cup mashed avocado (1 large)
- 1.5 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Matcha sauce (substitutable with maple syrup + matcha)
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- Toppings: Banana Bread Granola and Pandan Coconut Nut Mix
- Mix mashed avocado and almond milk together.
- Add the mix to dry ingredients.
- Top the batter with Banana Bread Granola and Pandan Coconut Nut Mix.
- Bake at 175C for 30mins or until firm to the touch and center comes out clean.
Let's bake the world a better place.
Recipe by @nourishandflourishsyd on Instagram.