Pick up an Amazin’ Granola Variety Box and get creative with this series of recipes featuring fun-size packs of our Amazin’ treats! Today we have a recipe for Pandan Pina Colada Nice Cream featuring our Pandan Coconut Nut Mix. Refreshing, fruity, and wonderfully, authentically Asian!
Don’t we all have moments when we wish we could be transported to a tropical island, sipping a cocktail (or a mocktail) and taking in a gorgeous view? That might not always be possible (ugh, adulting), but this recipe for Pandan Pina Colada Nice Cream is a close second to a tropical paradise experience!
Relying only on the natural tangy sweetness of pineapple, and the fragrant crunch of our Pandan Coconut Nut Mix, this super easy, 2-ingredient nice cream is easy, healthy, and absolutely delicious!
Pandan Pina Colada Nice Cream
Recipe by Chef Amanda Huang
- 40 g Pandan Coconut Nut Mix
- ½ pineapple, cut into cubes and freeze overnight
- Unsweetened shredded coconut flakes for garnish (optional)
- Remove pineapple cubes from freezer and place in a food processor or blender.
- Pulse the pineapple and 20 g of Pandan Coconut Nut Mix until it begins to combine.
- Then, blend until smooth and creamy.
- Enjoy soft, or transfer to the freezer for 30-60 mins to let it firm up enough to scoop.
- Sprinkle with remaining 20 g of crushed Pandan Coconut Nut Mix and drizzle with some Gula Melaka syrup and unsweetened shredded coconut flakes (if using) and consume immediately!
So when it’s hot out (always) and you need a refreshing sweet fix – why not give this recipe a try? And be sure to stay tuned for more fun, easy recipes coming your way!