Pick up an Amazin’ Nuts Variety Box and get creative with this series of recipes featuring fun-size packs of our Amazin’ treats! Today we have an absolutely beautiful Rainbow Thai Salad, featuring our Coconut Curry Lime Nut Mix!
Ever go to the fresh produce section of a grocery store and just marvel at the multitude of vibrant colours featured there? Bright oranges, sunny yellows, deep purples, intense greens – you name it, it’s there. These colours are beautiful, but beyond that, they actually hint at the rich and varied antioxidants contained in these fresh foods – nutrients that you can only completely get by literally “eating a rainbow”.
What better way to get started than to make sure your meal has all the colours of the rainbow – in a single bowl? This Rainbow Thai Salad recipe is not only a feast for the tastebuds, it’s a feast for the eyes as well – and it’s packed with nutrition!
Rainbow Thai Salad with Ginger Sesame Dressing
Recipe by Chef Amanda Huang
- 1 snack pack (40g) Coconut Curry Lime Nut Mix
- 1 medium sized carrot, grated
- ¼ cup red cabbage, shredded
- ½ cup green mango, shredded
- ¼ medium red onion, diced
- ¼ cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup tempeh, lightly sautéed with oil until brown
- 1 medium chili, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger, finely minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Put all the salad ingredients and Coconut Curry Lime Nut Mix into a bowl.
- Take a small bowl and combine all the dressing ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Add the dressing to the salad and toss until evenly coated.
- Admire and enjoy!
Stay tuned for more fun, easy recipes featuring the different snack pack flavours in our Amazin’ Nuts Variety Box!