We are Asia's best snack food company for adventurous & conscious urbanites. We create food that is not only life-giving but also tasty, fresh and exciting.
From the best and tastiest granolas, Asian-inspired nut mixes, 100% natural nut butters, guilt-free Brownie Chips and wholesome Goodness Bowls. We are always working on introducing innovative flavours in our product range seasonally. Stay tuned for more!
Granola is an oat-based cereal commonly eaten at breakfast or as a snack. Our granola contains rolled oats with nuts, fruits, and other superfoods baked into crunchy clusters – absolutely delicious!
Amazin' Graze Granolas are:
From all over the world! We source our ingredients with the aim of finding the best nutrition, quality, and prices. Our traditional oats come from Australia, while our gluten-free oats come from the USA. Our other ingredients come from other places like California, South Africa, Indonesia, and of course, Malaysia!
Amazin' products are made from natural ingredients and do contain some organic ingredients, but they are not certified organic. We aim to keep our products as affordable as possible, and research on organic eating has not demonstrated enough added benefits to justify the significant cost increase of going organic.
All Amazin' products are made in a facility that is free of any meat and alcohol. It is also a HACCP certified facility which means that we have a systematic preventative approach to food safety that is widely recognised worldwide. Majority of our products are Halal certified, see full list below:
Amazin' Graze Granolas:
Amazin' Graze Nut Mixes:
Amazin' Graze Goodness Bowl:
Amazin' Graze Nut Butters:
Amazin' Graze Brownie Chips:
All Amazin' Graze Snacks are made from ingredients that naturally do not contain any gluten. However, they are not certified gluten-free, and so may contain small traces of gluten from cross-contamination at their source.
Amazin' Graze Snacks contain only unrefined sweeteners such as honey, coconut sugar, maple syrup, and Gula Melaka!
Typical within 6-18 months.
All Amazin' Graze Snacks are made in our central facility in Kepong, Malaysia.
You can buy your Amazin' Graze Snacks online, or at a store near you!
We accept Paypal, Mastercard, Visa, Debit Cards via our third party provider - Stripe
We deliver nationwide in Australia.
Deliveries are FREE nationwide for orders above A$55! All other order amounts will be shipped at a flat rate of A$ 8
Your order is confirmed when it shows an order status of "Processing". It means that your order has been entered into our system and has been sent to our fulfilment centre. It takes 1 - 3 business days to process and ship your order. The order status will remain as "Processing" until your order is ready to be shipped. You will receive a shipment notification email with a tracking number. Please check your junk email folder if you did not receive an email from us. You can also log in to your account and view your order progress or our Order Tracking page if you checked out as a guest. If your order status is showing "Pending" or "Cancelled", it means that your order is not successful and will not be processed. In the event that the payment was successful but your order status is not reflected correctly in the system, please reach out to us via chat box or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly provide your Order Number and payment receipt to help expedite the process.
We're pretty quick at picking and packing your order, therefore we're not able to change or cancel your order once your purchase has been confirmed.
Once your order has been confirmed we are unable to change your delivery address due to security reasons. We advise that you make sure all details are correct before processing your order.
Unfortunately, we only provide Standard delivery for all orders. We do not offer scheduled delivery at the moment.
Our goal is to deliver within the below mentioned times. However, please expect slight delays in delivery during sales and promotional periods.
You may contact us via our live chat (click icon in the bottom right corner of the screen) or email at email@example.com. Our hours are 9am - 6pm, Monday to Friday.
At Amazin' Graze, your satisfaction means a lot to us. We stand behind the quality of our products and will make things right if you are not satisfied with the snacks you have received.
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days from the date of purchase along with your order number and reason for refund*.
We will get in touch with you within 3 working days once we have received your refund request.
Refund / Exchange Policy:
1. Applicable to online orders made through our website - amazingraze.com only.
2. All sale and promotional-priced items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
3. No order cancellation allowed once order has been placed and processed.
4. Only defected products are allowed for refund or replacement.
5. Any orders damaged via transit or custom clearance, we will offer replacement or refund via Reward Points.
6. If you're concerned about the quality of your snacks, please send us a picture of the manufacturing date and we will arrange a replacement or refund via Reward Points.
7. All refunds will be done via Reward Points, we do not offer cash refund due to banking complications.
1. Free Gifts are available while supplies last on a first-come, first-served basis.
2. Each customer may only receive one (1) free gift per order, unless otherwise stated.
3. Due to limited supplies of free gifts, requests for reshipments will not be honoured.
4. Free Gifts are non-transferrable between customers and no part of the gift is exchangeable for cash or any other gift
5. Customers cannot change or cancel previously existing orders to take advantage of Free Gift announcements. Requests to change or cancel existing orders to add a Free Gift will not be entertained.
6. Amazin' Graze reserves the right to change all terms and conditions and to withdraw this offer without prior notice. Should there be any disputes, Amazin' Graze's decision is final.
Can't find what you're looking for?