What is Nut Milk?
It's a plant-based alternative to cow's milk. Perfect for those who are vegan, lactose intolerant, or those who just like the taste!
It's also healthier - no preservatives or additives needed!
HOME-MADE NUT MILK
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter (or nut butter of your choice)
- 4 cups of water
- pinch of salt (optional)
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup, Agave syrup or sweetener of choice (optional)
- Add the peanut butter and water to your blender or mixer. You can add more water later if you prefer your milk thinner or weaker.
- Add a pinch of salt to enhance the flavour.
- You can also add a teaspoon of maple or agave syrup if you prefer your milk on the sweeter side.
- Blend everything together for 1 to 2 minutes.
- And you're done! Pour the milk into a bottle and store it in the fridge, or enjoy it straight away.
Don't forget to share your awesome creations by tagging us (@amazingrazemy) on Instagram or with the hashtag #AmazinRecipes!