We got apple cider muffins for your breakfast! These muffin are soft, sweet and bursting with apple flavor. They’re also whole grain and naturally sweetened for a healthy fall breakfast or snack.
OK, let’s get to making some.
- 240g All-purpose flour
- 90g Molasses
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1.5 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Canola oil
- 60g Apple cider
- 30g Milk
- 40g All-purpose flour
- 30g Molasses
- 20g Butter
- 8g Lightly Roasted USA Pecans (chopped)
- 30g ABC Nut Butter
- 30g Low Sugar Wild Strawberry Granola
- 3 Strawberries (halved)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place 6 muffin cups in a muffin pan and set aside.
- To make the crumble topping, place flour, molasses, and butter in a bowl. Rub and pinch the ingredients together until it forms crumbs. Add chopped Lightly Roasted USA Pecans and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add flour, molasses, baking powder, salt and cinnamon and mix until well combined.
- Add in your eggs, oil, apple cider vinegar and milk. Whisk until well combined.
- Fill in your muffin cups with muffin batter until about ¾ full and sprinkle crumble topping.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean. Let it cool completely.
- Drop a dollop of ABC Nut Butter on top of each muffin, sprinkle with Low Sugar Wild Strawberry Granola and top with strawberries.