Easy Grab-and-go Vegan & Gluten-Free Breakfast with overnight oat meal and granola chia seed pudding! Top them with fruit, and nuts to make a satisfying meal
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup milk, dairy or dairy-free
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- A handful of Blueberry Goji Coconut Granola
- Add all the ingredients into a sealable jar or bowl and give it a stir until it's all combined.
- Let it soak in the fridge for at least 2 hours, but it's best to soak overnight for 8 hours. This will yield a creamier consistency.
- Top your overnight oats with your Amazin' Graze Blueberry Goji Coconut Granola and enjoy!